Thursday, August 28, 2008

Halle Berry to present own fragrance Spring 2009



Famed actress Halle Berry is set to introduce her new fragrance to the world in Spring of 2009. Berry teamed up with the world’s largest fragrance company Coty, Inc. to launch her new fragrance. “For years I’ve created my own personal scent by mixing fragrances at home. I am passionate about this project as I’ve always wanted hands-on experience in creating a fragrance that is a true representation of me,” Halle has said. “Selecting a fragrance is a very personal choice and I am delighted to have this opportunity to express myself in a creative new way working with Coty.” Her fragrance will start selling in mid-tier department stores such as JC Penny before crossing into the mass market. Steve Morris, Coty’s senior vice president for global marketing stated that Halle has become an icon in American culture, because she has matured in the entertainment business. She is among the top 10 most recognizable Hollywood faces, and ranked number one for thought of endorsing which means that her fragrance will sell across the board because so many want to have a piece of her.

No comments: